If you know me, you know I am a huge fan of all things Target. From fashion to home decor, I have always loved their budget friendly prices. Today, I am excited to share with you a few of my favorite Target finds – all under $50!
To shop my look, simply click the links listed below. Enjoy and happy shopping lovelies!
- This kimono is something you can wear year round. Dress it up with heels or, for a more casual look, style it with some boyfriend denims, a white tank and cute flats/sneakers. Doubles as a fabulous swimsuit cover, too.
- If you’ve been searching for the perfect tank, search no more! I’ve been wearing these tanks for years and they are seriously THE BEST! Super soft and stretchy, but thick enough so they are not see through. I also love the length… allows you to bunch the tank just a bit for a more flattering look.
- This jumpsuit is so comfortable and cute with heels or flats. I like to pair it with my mustard slip-ons. I wear a size small in it.
- Every summer wardrobe needs a pair of white denims. These jeggings have just the right amount of stretch and are under $30. I love how colors seem to always “pop” when paired with white pants. I am wearing a size 4 (regular) in the image above.
- This crewneck top is classic, chic and flattering on seriously everyone. Pair it with a navy tank (see #2) and the white jeggings… you now have an entire outfit under $60. I’m wearing a small in the image above.
- How cute is this earring set? I am such a sucker for anything blush toned.
- These open toe pumps are seriously so comfortable and go with just about everything. I have them in cognac, but may have to go back for the gray ones.
- These wide leg linen pants are adorable! I personally love these pants in navy paired with the rust orange tank.
- I purchased this swimsuit last summer and I’m so happy to see that it is back in stock again. Can’t go wrong with classic black. My favorite part is the plunging back. It also comes in white.
- This hat is one of my favorites. I’ll wear it out by the pool or out to dinner all summer long.
I hope you found today’s post fun and helpful. Don’t forget to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you! Have a wonderful weekend and blessed Mother’s Day!